September 15, 2016 at 1:16 am | Updated September 16, 2021 at 7:12 am | < 1 min read
SEATTLE – The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2010 Small Business Exporter of the Year, has entrepreneurship as a mainstay in Leonard Felix’s career, grounded in family tradition. Raised among two generations of self-starters in Long Island, N.Y, Felix joined the family business at age thirteen.
Working at his father’s insurance brokerage instilled values of commitment and initiative along with the important lessons on the day-to-day workings of running a business. These lessons later found fertile ground to grow into entrepreneurship which has highlighted Felix’s career as an engineer, manager, and ultimately as president of his own company, CID Bio-Science, Inc.
(see attached PDF)
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…