CID Presents at American Society of Horticultural Science Conference
September 15, 2016 at 1:31 am | Updated September 16, 2021 at 7:14 am | < 1 min read
If you plan on attending the 2014 American Society of Horicultural Science Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida this week, make sure to stop by and visit our booth. Application Scientist, Andrea Melnychenko, and CID’s owner, Leonard Felix, would love to demonstrate our instruments, hear about your research, and answer any questions you may have about our products.
Above: Andrea Melnychenko shows Michael Stasiak, a CI-900 User, our CI-800 Light Snap Software.
CID Bio-Science is also pleased to announce the award-winning CI-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer will be featured at ASHS this year. The CI-900 will be presented at the ASHS workshop “New Innovations in Commercial Horticultural Applications” in a session led by one of the instrument’s designers, Application Scientist Andrea Melnychenko. The instrument will be introduced along with recent research and applications for ethylene analysis in greenhouses and controlled atmosphere storage using the CI-900.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.