March 10, 2022 at 12:57 pm | Updated March 16, 2022 at 5:17 pm | < 1 min read
Plant canopy data is used extensively in crop optimization, forest productivity, and environmental research.
Join Director of Applied Science Galen George for an in-depth, live training on the use and application of the CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager.
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with the functionality of the device in the field. This training is also a great opportunity for current and prospective users of the Plant Canopy Imager to get their questions answered and explore the specifics of device operation.
Stick around for the live Q&A session following the training.
Join us to learn:
* Best practices in data collection
* Device menu structure and operation
* Tips and tricks to improve accuracy and consistency
* Advantages of hemispherical photography for canopy analysis
* How research teams can effectively integrate instant plant canopy measurements into their field work.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…