CI-900 for de-greening citrus gets even better
September 15, 2016 at 1:23 am | Updated September 15, 2016 at 1:23 am | < 1 min read
On Friday we had a wonderful call from a happy citrus grower, actually the production director from one of the largest citrus growers in the country. He was quite pleaased with the performance of his CI-900 Ethylene Analyzer evaluation unit which was great to hear however almost as exciting was the opportunity to share the news that the unit that he eventually will receive will perform better still! The newest CI-900s have been improved as follows:
The primary change in the newest CI-900s is support for the additional added sensors which can be included in any combination
• 0-100PPM Low resolution ethylene sensor which brings the range from 0-20 PPM up to 100PPM maximum.
• 0-2000PPM CO2 sensor
• 0-100% CO2 Sensor
• 0-100% O2 Sensor
However the new hardware and software that support these sensors also provide a more consistent result in the 0-20 ppb range, due primarily to better calibration algorithms.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Upcoming Webinar: Invisible Forces: Innovative Uses of Gas Analysis in Cold Storage, Ripening and Food Innovation
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.