What are leaves?
August 18, 2016 at 5:36 am | Updated August 18, 2016 at 5:36 am | < 1 min read
What is a leaf, and what can it tell us about a plant? Why do scientists measure leaf area?
Our new “What are leaves & why are they important?” infographic explains everything (click it to make it bigger).
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area is Vital to Plant Research
- WEBINAR THIS WEEK- Leaf the Graph Paper at Home: Real-Life Applications for Leaf Area Meters
- How are Gaseous Pollutants Influencing Crop Growth?
- Leaf the Graph Paper Behind: Real-Life Applications for Leaf Area Meters [WEBINAR RECORDING]
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.