The newest CI-110 Canopy Analyzer printed circuit boards have arrived.
September 15, 2016 at 1:21 am | Updated September 16, 2021 at 7:19 am | < 1 min read
The CI-110 Canopy Analyzer is a complex system of devices all tied together with software to make the task of operating the system and analyzing the data efficient and easy.
The new boards integrate some of the previously separate sub-system components into the system board. The PC software will appear identical however the underlying drivers for the camera, PAR sensors, gps, and positioning sensors will change. The PAR sensors will also gain measurement detail as the new circuit board collects and passes data from each individual sensor leaving the analysis to the software rather than the circuitry. As always we will provide easy to operate software with the capability to drill down to the original raw data as well as save all configurable parameters. These newer CI-110s will start shipping in December.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.