September 15, 2016 at 1:19 am | Updated September 15, 2016 at 1:19 am | < 1 min read
At CID we are lucky enough to have our offices across the street from beautiful Lacamas Lake Park, where we love taking lunchtime hikes. The Pacific Northwest is wildflower heaven, and right now our trails are lined with blue, pink and white flowers.
Our most famous local wildflower is the endangered Camas Lily, which creates fields of luminous blue every spring.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.