[WEBINAR RECORDING] AppBuilder – The Next Generation of NIR Data Analysis & Model Building
May 3, 2021 at 10:11 am | Updated March 9, 2022 at 1:36 am | < 1 min read
Taking a huge step forward with the addition of artificial neural networking (ANN) and enabling easier, more tailored data collection via a customizable user interface, the newly released AppBuilder offers advanced features, enabling users to build better, more robust models in less time.
[RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE]
Join us Thursday, May 6th at 8:00 AM PDT and see what AppBuilder can do with a live model building demonstration.
Thursday’s discussion will include:
- An overview of the new, customizable “smart” instrument user interface to fit any user’s workflow – growers/packers/breeders/researchers – making it infinitely easier to collect and organize data
- Artificial neural network modeling for the creation of more robust models
- Faster modeling – how AppBuilder creates better models in less time
- How users can fully customize their AppBuilder and NIR data collection experience with an open source backend
- A live model buildering demonstration
Don’t miss it, we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
May 6, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PDT
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter
- INTERVIEW: Cacao Undercover – Optimizing Cacao Orchard Systems using the CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager
- INTERVIEW: Reaching into the Rhizosphere – Root Studies Impacting Commercial Peach and Citrus
- Made in the Shade: How 11 Research Studies Use Canopy Analysis [Webinar Recording]
- Leaf the Graph Paper Behind: Real-Life Applications for Leaf Area Meters [WEBINAR RECORDING]
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.