March 15, 2023 at 6:06 pm | Updated March 15, 2023 at 6:06 pm | 2 min read
As plant researchers and growers, you know that every success and advancement begins with measurement. That’s why we at CID Bio-Science have dedicated ourselves to creating the world’s most precise and portable measurement tools for plant physiology research. With over 30 years of experience serving the plant and agronomic research communities, we have become a trusted partner for over 500 universities and research programs worldwide.
Our instruments have been featured in over 2,300 peer-reviewed research papers, and for a good reason. From our handheld photosynthesis system to our world-class non-destructive plant measurement tools, our products have been designed to help you collect data quickly and accurately, even in challenging field conditions. And with our commitment to innovation and excellence, you can trust that you’re getting the best tools for the job.
Whether you’re just starting your plant research career or are a seasoned pro, we’re excited to partner to advance our understanding of the natural world. Check out our accompanying infographic to learn more about our products and their benefits. With CID Bio-Science by your side, the possibilities for your plant research are endless.
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you have about CID Bio-Science. If you want to learn more, our application scientists would be delighted to help!
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…