Plant Canopy Imager Live Training | CID Bio-Science
March 13, 2022 at 6:33 pm | Updated April 13, 2023 at 6:34 pm | < 1 min read
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with the device’s functionality in the field. This training is also a great opportunity for current and prospective users of the Plant Canopy Imager to get their questions answered and explore the specifics of device operation.
Stick around for the live Q&A session following the training.
Join us to learn:
-Best practices in data collection
-Device menu structure and operation
-Tips and tricks to improve accuracy and consistency
-Advantages of hemispherical photography for canopy analysis
-How research teams can effectively integrate instant plant canopy measurements into their field work.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Measuring Competition in Crop Plants: Mechanisms…
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.