April 13, 2022 at 6:28 pm | Updated April 13, 2023 at 6:30 pm | < 1 min read
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with the device’s functionality in the field. This training is also a great opportunity for current and prospective users of the SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer to get their questions answered and explore the specifics of device operation.
Stick around for the live Q&A session following the training.
Join us to learn
-Device user interface and operation
-Best practices in data collection and processing
-Effective use of the SpectraVue’s vast array of built-in indices
-How SpectraVue can enhance your UAV-based measurements
-Advantages of taking a spectral approach to plant health assessment
-How research teams can effectively integrate leaf spectral measurements into their field work.
Request a quote: https://cid-inc.com/request-pricing/
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained