2011 Exporter of the Year
September 15, 2016 at 1:18 am | Updated March 14, 2022 at 11:50 am | < 1 min read
CID Bio-Science won the Exporer of the Year award at the 18th Annual World Trade Center Tacoma Globe Awards Gala. It was the largest annual international trade event held in Washington and honored Washington businesses thriving through international trade.
The World Trade Center Tacoma is the only full-service World Trade Center in the Pacific Northwest and works with companies throughout the region. It’s membership has more than tripled in the past two years, making it one of the most dynamic of the 330 WTCs globally.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.