Teaching with plant science tools
August 22, 2022 at 8:00 pm | Updated August 25, 2022 at 7:00 pm | < 1 min read
Kim Collins and her team at Northport High School have been utilizing the CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer to lend a modern, data-driven approach to students’ research projects.
In this interview, we dive into how this technology-forward curriculum is empowering the next generation of plant science researchers and explore two unique student-led projects using Spectravue.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.