October 15, 2020 at 10:12 pm | Updated October 15, 2020 at 10:12 pm | < 1 min read
Let’s talk about SpectraVue – the new leaf spectrometer for research and agriculture!
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
Application Scientist, Galen George, and Fresh Plaza’s North America Editor, Marieke Hemmes sit down for a chat about the new SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer and its applications in agriculture.
Interested in receiving a quote? Request pricing here.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…