January 11, 2023 at 6:15 pm | Updated January 11, 2023 at 9:48 pm | < 1 min read
The Felix Instruments team is heading to Sival for Sival 2023!
The leading fruit industry event, slated for January 17 – 19, is a tremendous opportunity to explore the latest in fruit industry trends, methods, and technology.
We look forward to seeing you there and connecting you with the technology that will take your business to the next level!
See us at Booth E-453
“With 700 exhibitors and 26,000 professional visitors annually in Angers, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offering of equipment and services for all plant productions: arboriculture, vegetable crops, seeds, viticulture, horticulture, medicinal and aromatic plants, cider, mushrooms and tobacco.”
Book a Meeting with Felix Instruments:
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…