CID Bio-Science Heads To Sival 2023!
January 11, 2023 at 6:15 pm | Updated January 11, 2023 at 9:48 pm | < 1 min read
The Felix Instruments team is heading to Sival for Sival 2023!
The leading fruit industry event, slated for January 17 – 19, is a tremendous opportunity to explore the latest in fruit industry trends, methods, and technology.
We look forward to seeing you there and connecting you with the technology that will take your business to the next level!
See us at Booth E-453
“With 700 exhibitors and 26,000 professional visitors annually in Angers, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offering of equipment and services for all plant productions: arboriculture, vegetable crops, seeds, viticulture, horticulture, medicinal and aromatic plants, cider, mushrooms and tobacco.”
Book a Meeting with Felix Instruments:
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.