July 26, 2023 at 7:56 pm | Updated July 26, 2023 at 7:56 pm | 2 min read
In the heart of Camas, WA, something special took shape in the halls of CID Bioscience. The scent of success? No, it was the sweet, mouthwatering aroma of freshly made waffles! Not your average corporate celebration, but at CID Bioscience, we believe in doing things a little differently.
What’s the cause of the celebration?
Our unique culture thrives on innovation, teamwork, and an appreciation for good waffles. The recent integration of Interscan into our CID Bioscience family has been no exception to this. We celebrated the first total production and shipment of an Interscan product through waffles, fun, and laughter.
Fun and shared moments strengthen our bonds, fueling our collective creativity and commitment. As we laughed and enjoyed our delicious treats, we also took a moment to reflect on our recent success. The first entirely produced Interscan shipment marked a significant milestone for us. And, just like our waffles, this achievement was a testament to our perfect blend of dedication, innovation, and collaboration.
This celebration is a simple yet meaningful way to unite everyone, reminding us that the key ingredient to our recipe for success is our shared values and spirit of camaraderie.
Thanks to Suzy Truitt for bringing her Industrial Waffle Iron and making these waffles for everyone. I can’t count how many times I heard, “Woah, these are the best waffles I’ve had!”
We’re proud to be a company that values achievement, cherishes its people, and knows how to have fun while doing it. Here’s to many more successful projects, joyous celebrations, and, of course, delectable waffles!
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…