WEBINAR: Why Commercial Agriculture Should Pay Attention to Leaf Spectroscopy in 2021: 3 Novel Uses for Leaf Spectroscopy in Leafy Greens, Berries, and Cut Flowers | SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
October 13, 2020 at 11:57 pm | Updated October 13, 2020 at 11:57 pm | < 1 min read
Thursday, October 8, Application Scientist, Galen George, was joined by researchers Catherine Simpson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Sustainable/Urban Horticulture at Texas Tech University and Dr. Gerardo Nunez, Assistant Professor and Undergraduate Advisor at the University of Florida, who spoke about their preliminary work with SpectraVue.
Interested in receiving a quote? Request pricing here.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.