WEBINAR RECORDING: SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer Live Training
April 27, 2022 at 5:25 pm | Updated April 27, 2022 at 5:31 pm | < 1 min read
Leaf spectral data is being used to understand vital plant stress attributes in crop optimization, forest productivity, and environmental research.
Join Director of Applied Science Galen George for an in-depth, live training on the use and application of the CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer.
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with the functionality of the device in the field. This training is also a great opportunity for current and prospective users of the SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer to get their questions answered and explore the specifics of device operation.
Stay tuned for the live Q&A session following the training.
Join us to learn:
- Device user interface and operation
- Best practices in data collection and processing
- Effective use of the SpectraVue’s vast array of built-in indices
- How SpectraVue can enhance your UAV-based measurements
- Advantages of taking a spectral approach to plant health assessment
- How research teams can effectively integrate leaf spectral measurements into their field work.
Related ProductsCI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.