Cacao Undercover: optimizing cacao orchard systems using the CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager
March 1, 2022 at 12:00 am | Updated March 17, 2022 at 12:13 pm | < 1 min read
Application Scientist Eric Munoz sits down with Agronomy Scientist Rany Agustina Susanti to discuss her research using the CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager and what it means for the cacao industry today.
Rany Agustina Susanti is a former Senior Agronomy Scientist at Mars Inc. and final year PhD student, specializing in cacao physiology at the School of Agriculture, Policy, and Development at University of Reading, UK. Her current research investigates the potential to improve the efficiency of high productivity cacao farms using orchard-intensive cropping systems. This project is a collaboration between Mars Global Plant Science & Technology and the University of Reading, UK.
For more information on the CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager:
Request a Quote:
Schedule a Live Demo:
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Measuring Competition in Crop Plants: Mechanisms…
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.