March 2016, Measuring Leaf Area in Lettuce Plants
April 25, 2016 at 10:16 pm | Updated April 25, 2016 at 10:16 pm | 2 min read
Universidad Militar Nueva Granada
Measuring Leaf Area in Lettuce Plants
Dr. Alexander Diaz of the Universidad Militar Nueva Granada has been assessing the impact of compost on lettuce plants by measuring leaf area with the CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter.
CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter
The CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter allows researchers to determine leaf area measurement anywhere—from inside the lab to out in the field! Advanced laser technology makes it simple to perform precise, non-destructive measurements on the leaves of living plants enabling collection of data from the same plant over its entire lifespan.
MADE IN USA
Business After School visits the Engineering Department
Scientist Andrea Melnychenko discusses Antioxidants
IN THE PRESS
CID is going green
March & April
27th Annual Meeting of
The Japanese Forest Society
EuroLab 2016 Trade Fair
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
No related posts.
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.