February 2016, Measuring Leaf Area Index in Riparian Plants
April 12, 2016 at 4:43 am | Updated April 12, 2016 at 4:43 am | 2 min read
Oregon State University
Measuring Leaf Area Index in Riparian Plants
Jaycee Leonard is a M.S. student in the Rangeland Ecology and Management program at Oregon State University under Dr. Carlos Ochoa.
CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager
The CI-110 Plant Canopy Imager measures Leaf Area Index (LAI) using two independent methods: Gap Fraction or PAR analysis. Easily transported to any location, the CI-110 displays canopy images in real-time with instant data readings on the handheld tablet.
MADE IN USA
Updates from manufacturing
The latest from our scientists
IN THE PRESS
See CID in the news
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
No related posts.
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.