CID Bio-Science, January 2016, Measuring Photosynthesis in Alpine Plants
April 12, 2016 at 4:39 am | Updated April 12, 2016 at 4:39 am | 2 min read
SIMONE WHITECLOUD, DARTMOUTH
Measuring Photosynthesis in Alpine Plants
Simone Whitecloud, an Ecology and Evolutionary Biology PhD candidate from Dartmouth College, has conducted novel research in climates ranging from New England’s White Mountains to Greenland’s tundra.
Intuitive Root Analysis
Our recently updated CI-690 RootSnap! Image Analysis Software allows users to map roots quickly and comprehensively. Researchers and crop consultants alike use RootSnap! to calculate root length, area, volume, and diameter, as well as monitor root growth, disease, dynamics, and behavior over the growing season.
DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARE
Winter in Camas, WA
Lab Notes: Taxonomy
See CID in the news
CID Distributor MERAZET will be exhibiting at The 56th Scientific Session of the IPP – NIR from Thursday, February 11 to Friday, February 12 in Poznan, Poland.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
No related posts.
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.