April 12, 2016 at 4:39 am | Updated April 12, 2016 at 4:39 am | 2 min read
SIMONE WHITECLOUD, DARTMOUTH
Measuring Photosynthesis in Alpine Plants
Simone Whitecloud, an Ecology and Evolutionary Biology PhD candidate from Dartmouth College, has conducted novel research in climates ranging from New England’s White Mountains to Greenland’s tundra.
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
Intuitive Root Analysis
Our recently updated CI-690 RootSnap! Image Analysis Software allows users to map roots quickly and comprehensively. Researchers and crop consultants alike use RootSnap! to calculate root length, area, volume, and diameter, as well as monitor root growth, disease, dynamics, and behavior over the growing season.
DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARE
Winter in Camas, WA
Lab Notes: Taxonomy
See CID in the news
CID Distributor MERAZET will be exhibiting at The 56th Scientific Session of the IPP – NIR from Thursday, February 11 to Friday, February 12 in Poznan, Poland.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…