October 6, 2020 at 6:25 am | Updated September 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm | < 1 min read
Application Scientist, Galen George shows us how to calibrate the new SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer.
Why Commercial Agriculture Should Pay Attention to Leaf Spectroscopy in 2021: 3 Novel Uses for Leaf Spectroscopy in Leafy Greens, Berries and Cut Flowers
- Dr. Catherine Simpson (Texas Tech University) will talk about her initial findings in using spectroscopy on cut flowers.
- Dr. Gerardo Nunez (University of Florida) will present his work in using spectroscopy in commercial blueberry production.
- Application Scientist Galen George (CID Bio-Science) will present his process for developing a commodity-specific moisture content model for spinach.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…