Automated Seed Phenotyping with the Vibe QM3 [WEBINAR]
March 14, 2019 at 3:29 am | Updated March 14, 2019 at 3:29 am | < 1 min read
Join Dr. Edwin Reidel, Co-Founder of CID Agtech, Inc. and Mr. Ron Hadar, Chairman of Vibe Imaging Analytics to learn how the Vibe QM3 can help you to quickly count, measure, and classify seeds and grains based on size and color characteristics.
Compared to tedious manual sorting and subjective visual inspection, the work in your lab will instantly become more objective and repeatable with the Vibe. Whether involved in research, breeding, seed production/testing this technological leap will help you achieve greater throughput, eliminate tedious tasks, receive fewer customer complaints, and gain new insights with richer data.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.