New Video: SpectraVue In Action
December 22, 2020 at 3:33 am | Updated February 24, 2022 at 11:21 pm | < 1 min read
Join Galen George as he demonstrates our newest instrument for plant stress measurement – the SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer.
ATTEND THE SPECTRAVUE LAUNCH WEBINAR
Why Commercial Agriculture Should Pay Attention to Leaf Spectroscopy in 2021: 3 Novel Uses for Leaf Spectroscopy in Leafy Greens, Berries and Cut Flowers
- Dr. Catherine Simpson (Texas Tech University) will talk about her initial findings in using spectroscopy on cut flowers.
- Dr. Gerardo Nunez (University of Florida) will present his work in using spectroscopy in commercial blueberry production.
- Application Scientist Galen George (CID Bio-Science) will present his process for developing a commodity-specific moisture content model for spinach.
Related ProductsCI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
- Food Supply, Climate Change, and Epicuticular Wax
- Chlorophyll Analysis Using Vegetation Indices
- SpectraVue – Behind the Scenes
- WEBINAR: Why Commercial Agriculture Should Pay Attention to Leaf Spectroscopy in 2021: 3 Novel Uses for Leaf Spectroscopy in Leafy Greens, Berries, and Cut Flowers | SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Measuring Competition in Crop Plants: Mechanisms…
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.