September 1, 2022 at 6:34 pm | Updated September 1, 2022 at 6:40 pm | < 1 min read
Leaf area data is being used to understand vital plant responses in forestry, agronomy, and environmental research.
Join Director of Applied Science Galen George for an in-depth, live training on the use and application of the CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter.
We have designed this training to take you and your team from first use to a high level of comfort with the functionality of the device in the field or lab. This training is also a great opportunity for current and prospective users of the Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter to get their questions answered and explore the specifics of device operation.
Stay tuned for the live Q&A session following the training.
Join us to learn:
- Device user interface and operation
- Applications of the wand-style tool and conveyor attachment
- Best practices in data collection and processing
- Advantages of laser-based leaf area scanning
- How research teams can effectively integrate rapid leaf area measurement into their field work
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…