SpectraVue for Agriculture
February 28, 2022 at 11:25 pm | Updated March 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm | < 1 min read
Let’s talk about SpectraVue – the new leaf spectrometer for research and agriculture!
Application Scientist, Galen George, and Fresh Plaza’s North America Editor, Marieke Hemmes sit down for a chat about the new SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer and its applications in agriculture.
Read the Fresh Plaza article HERE:
Related ProductsCI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.