Introducing CID’s New Distributor In Costa Rica
September 15, 2016 at 1:35 am | Updated September 16, 2021 at 7:17 am | < 1 min read
We are pleased to welcome Marco Vargas Torres of CTA Soluciones to the CID Distributor family! Marco will be representing both CID Bio-Science and Felix Instruments in Costa Rica from his offices in San Jose.
Marco, who used CID instruments for much of his own doctorate research, foresees demand in both the research and production markets in Costa Rica’s largest produce exports: pineapples, bananas, and coffee. Marco joined us at our company headquarters for a week of training on all of our instruments, and also took some time to enjoy the great outdoors here in the Pacific Northwest.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.