First Run of F-950’s Sold Out!
March 31, 2016 at 12:36 am | Updated September 16, 2021 at 7:22 am | < 1 min read
Offering an easy and portable way to test ethylene control efficacy for Modified Atmosphere Packaging and storage facilities, the F-950 brings a new level of precision gas monitoring in produce management. The first production run of the F-950 is already sold out, and the second run is currently in production. Contact our distribution partner QA Supplies in Norfolk, VA, for an inventory of F-950s which are available for immediate purchase.
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.