March 1, 2016 at 5:29 am | Updated March 1, 2016 at 5:29 am | 2 min read
F-750 Produce Quality Meter
Measuring Brix with NIRS
Degrees Brix—or Total Soluble Solids (as scientists say)—is the measurement of sugars in a piece of fruit. Brix is used by fresh produce growers, packers, and retailers to test the quality of fruit.
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer
Later this year we’re launching a new line of gas analyzers including the F-960 Ripen It! Gas Analyzer. The F-960 rapidly measures ethylene, CO2, and O2 to assist with decision making throughout the produce ripening process.
Applications include: banana ripening quality assurance, and bagged ripening system inspection.
MADE IN USA
Manufacturing with the Kaizen method
OUT OF THE OFFICE
A trip to Fruit Logistica 2016
IN THE PRESS
“Encouraging Innovation in the workplace”
Felix Instruments will be exhibiting this March 1-2 at the UC Davis Fruit Ripening and Ethylene Management Workshop in Davis, California, USA.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…