March 9, 2023 at 6:08 pm | Updated March 9, 2023 at 6:08 pm | 2 min read
Discover modern leaf spectroscopy with the CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer! This powerful, handheld device allows for rapid, non-destructive plant stress measurement, with the ability to measure transmission, absorption, and reflection, along with many other plant stress and pigment indicators using built-in indices.
Whether you’re working in crop optimization, forest productivity, sustainability, or environmental research, the SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer provides valuable insights into plant health and management practices. Equipped with a powerful new 360-1100 nm spectrometer, a full suite of onboard spectral analysis software, and integrated GPS tagging, this lightweight and portable tool is perfect for easy data capture in any location and field conditions.
Plant physiology, forestry, environmental, and crop researchers benefit enormously from SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer’s metrics. Don’t miss the opportunity to optimize your plant health and yield – check out the full product infographic to learn more!
Subscribe to the CID Bio-Science Weekly article series.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you have about leaf spectroscopy. If you want to learn more, our application scientists would be delighted to show you how the CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer could fit into your research.
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…