[WEBINAR RECORDING] Phenotyping in Small Plot Agronomic Field Trials: Emerging technologies for rapid collection of actionable data
August 31, 2021 at 10:17 am | Updated March 9, 2022 at 1:34 am | < 1 min read
Want to contact our panelists?
Request a Quote:
Tens of millions of agronomic field trial plots are planted globally every year. This Expert Spotlight webinar, featuring Dr. Edwin J. Reidel of Progeny Drone Inc. and CID Agtech, will examine the challenges inherent in current field trial procedures, and how a combination of emerging technologies can provide greater accuracy while saving time, effort, and resources.
Tuesday’s discussion will include:
- Standard procedures and challenges in small plot trials
- Recent developments in UAV/drone technology and impacts on trials
- Techniques for combining ground and and aerial data for more holistic analyses
- Future outlook for small plot work and emerging methods for driving more data from trials
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
April 6, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PST
Related ProductsCI-110 Plant Canopy Imager CI-202 Portable Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-203 Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter CI-340 Handheld Photosynthesis System CI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager CI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science Product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.