August 31, 2021 at 10:17 am | Updated March 9, 2022 at 1:34 am | < 1 min read
Want to contact our panelists?
Request a Quote:
Tens of millions of agronomic field trial plots are planted globally every year. This Expert Spotlight webinar, featuring Dr. Edwin J. Reidel of Progeny Drone Inc. and CID Agtech, will examine the challenges inherent in current field trial procedures, and how a combination of emerging technologies can provide greater accuracy while saving time, effort, and resources.
Tuesday’s discussion will include:
- Standard procedures and challenges in small plot trials
- Recent developments in UAV/drone technology and impacts on trials
- Techniques for combining ground and and aerial data for more holistic analyses
- Future outlook for small plot work and emerging methods for driving more data from trials
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
April 6, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PST
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
- Stomatal Conductance: Functions, Measurement, and…