SNEAK PEEK WEBINAR THIS TUESDAY – New Instrument to Measure & Analyze Plant Stress in Real-Time
August 26, 2020 at 2:36 am | Updated August 26, 2020 at 2:36 am | < 1 min read
Join us Spetember 1st, 8:00AM PST, for a preview of the newest instrument in the CID Bio-Science lineup: The SpetraVue Leaf Spectrometer!
Built for agronomists, plant physiologists, ecologists, and educators, the all new SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer enables users to measure and analyze plant stress in the field, in real-time. The hand-held instrument, which includes an 7″ touchscreen, intuitive user interface and on-board software suite, simultaneously measures and analyzes the transmission, absorption, and reflection of light.
This pre-release webinar, hosted by CID Application Scientist Eric Munoz-Garcia, and Electrical Engineer Dylan Hoard, will take a deep dive into SpectraVue’s comprehensive suite of features and diverse applications.
We’re looking forward to a lively discussion including…
- A live demonstration of the instrument’s capabilities
- Quick start walk-through
- Real world applications and uses
Join us and see how SpectraVue can help you generate better insights into your plant and crop health.
Related ProductsCI-710s SpectraVue Leaf Spectrometer
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.