WEBINAR THIS THURSDAY- Back to Our Roots: A look at what’s happening in root research now and into the future!
October 21, 2020 at 9:37 pm | Updated October 21, 2020 at 9:37 pm | < 1 min read
During this time of social distancing, let’s come together (virtually) to talk about root research! Special guest researcher Dr. Lorenzo Rossi of the University of Florida, along with our application scientist, Galen George, review real life situations where root research has been used and will discuss where it’s headed in the future. Here is some of the information that will be covered:
-Assessing Sugarcane Root System Growth and Distribution
-Fruit Load Limiting Root Growth
There will also be a LIVE Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions!
The webinar is on Thursday, April 9, at 8am PST. (click here to convert to your time zone)
Related ProductsCI-600 In-Situ Root Imager
Most Popular Articles
- Transpiration in Plants: Its Importance and Applications
- How to Analyze Photosynthesis in Plants: Methods and Tools
- Leaf Area – How & Why Measuring Leaf Area…
- Forest & Plant Canopy Analysis – Tools…
- The Importance of Leaf Area Index (LAI) in…
- The Forest Canopy: Structure, Roles & Measurement
- Root Respiration: Importance and Applications
- Cadmium Toxicity in Plants
- Irrigating with Saline or Seawater
- Crop Water Use Efficiency Explained
Request a quote for a CID Bio-Science product
Pricing and all related materials will be sent directly to your inbox.